Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


10 November 2006

I don't want anybody to worry if they don't see me for a little while this weekend. First of all, Brennan wasn't with me, and second of all, I'm ok. Just had a little car accident on the way home when a neuralgia attack took me by surprise. I thought the meds were doing the trick in controlling it, but I guess not. I was lucky. It was rush hour, but I managed to steer the car into a tree instead of into oncoming traffic. Crumpled the bumper and wrecked a headlight. Not too bad. Bumped my head pretty hard - think it knocked me out for a minute - and had the wind knocked out of me by the airbag - think I'll be bruised tomorrow - but nobody else got hurt, so I'm really happy about that. I'm a bit dizzy, but that will pass soon, I'm sure. Maybe that's just my normal state, anyway. Lol.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are ok.... I'm so sorry about your accident.... Take care sweetie..

Love you!

Travis said...

Glad you're OK. Take it easy for a couple days.

julie said...

Aw Coco! THis after the week that you had?

Hugs and Kisses Honey!

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself!

Relax...

Love you.

Anonymous said...

COCO:

OMG... just let us know how you are. Did Mom & Dad take Brennan for you?

I am worried.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're okay Coco.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

From the mind of Meribah:

Wow, glad you're not terribly hurt! Now, you just relax and take it easy for the rest of the weekend, okay? We want you hoppin' around and feelin' fine really soon! **grins**

busy91 said...

Coco I'm glad to hear you are not badly hurt.

Anonymous said...

Take care, sweet Coco!

Angell said...

OMG Coco!

I'm just catching up on things and I'm so sorry about the accident, but so HAPPY that you're ok.

Take care of yourself honey.

Slideshow