Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


05 December 2006

MY FAVORITE FIVES

I guess I was tagged by Diana to do this, so here you go:

Five Favorite Snacks

1. popcorn (hot air popped)
2. Clementine oranges
3. chocolate (preferably with almonds)
4. raw veggies with herbed yogurt dip
5. chocolate frozen yogurt

Five bands/artists that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs:

1. Beatles
2. Chicago
3. Van Morrison (bet you thought this would be first!)
4. Bryan Adams
5. Barry Manilow (my university study buddy)

Five things I would do with $100,000,000:

1. pay off bills of family and friends
2. set up a scholarship fund for kids at the school where I work
3. build a dog park for the local SPCA
4. provide grants to families wishing to adopt (maybe adopt a few more kids myself,too!)
5. Concerts, man! All the shows I always wanted to see and never did.

Five locations I’d like to run away to:

1. Greece
2. Italy
3. New Orleans
4. NYC
5. Ireland

Five things I like doing:

1. playing with my son
2. playing the piano
3. teaching music
4. reading
5. swimming

Five things I wish I could wear:
(ok, have no ideas for this at all, as I pretty much wear what I want)

1. bikini
2. hats (not a hat person)
3. the colour yellow
4. sandals (it's wintertime now!)
5. all silk, all the time

Five TV shows I like:

1. Hockey Night In Canada
2. MASH
3. Welcome Back, Kotter
4. The Tonight Show
5. Lost

Five Movies:

1. Sense and Sensibility
2. Song Catcher
3. People Under the Stairs (Wes Craven)
4. Mary Poppins
5. Animal House

Five famous people I’d like to meet:

Alive
1. Dalai Lama
2. Nelson Mandela
3. John Cleese
4. Bono
5. Jon Stewart

Dead
1. Christopher Reeve
2. John Lennon
3. Mother Theresa
4. Katherine Hepburn
5. Maurice Richard

Five biggest joys at the moment:

1. my son
2. my friends
3. my students
4. my dog
5. music

Five favorite toys:

1. piano
2. laptop
3. guitar
4. bike
5. Richard Simmons exercise video (yeah, really)

I have no idea who has been tagged for this, so I won't tag anyone right now, but reserve the right to come back and do it at a later date.

7 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

richard simmons???? OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Amanda said...

bond took the words right outta my mouth! Nicey Nice list my dear coco

I blinded you with Science! said...

As in the words of Vinny Barbarino , "Up your nose with a rubber hose! "

Hugs!

Unknown said...

Sense and Sensibility *sigh* Alan Rickman *hot coals* LOL!

Unknown said...

oh btw i did this meme in my new meme blog. just click my name here and look for my meme blog. i did it a few days ago.

Julie said...

Fun list....thanks Coco!!!

Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

Boy that looks like fun! I'm gonna tag myself for Coco!

Slideshow