Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


07 December 2006

GOIN' TO THE CHAPEL ...

CONGRATULATIONS

SUEANN AND FRANK
8 December 2006

Because Of You

Because of you

my world is now whole,

Because of you

love lives in my soul.

Because of you

I have laughter in my eyes,

Because of you

I am no longer afraid of good-byes.

You are my pillar

my stone of strength,

With me through all seasons

and great times of length.

My love for you is pure

boundless through space and time,

it grows stronger everyday

with the knowledge

that you'll always be mine.

At the altar

I will joyously say 'I do',

for I have it all now

and it's all because of you.

- Written by Amy S. Bedford -

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww... such a nice tribute! Great pic... and such a cute old VW Käfer (beetle) Cabrio =)

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nice post coco...

WOOO SUE & FRANK

Lee Ann aka Dixie said...

What a wonderful tribute to Sueann and Frank. May the live happily ever after!

Unknown said...

How pretty is that poem!

Meribah said...

**does the Dawg windup, Taylor turn, clap and lean** Aaaaye! Way to go Sue and Frank! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!

Rainbow said...

Coco - Thank you for the beautiful Poem! Frank thanks you too! I have missed all of you. We must get together in Chat next week and talk. How is my nephew?
Love,
Sue

Slideshow