Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


04 December 2006

A CARE PACKAGE




... because I care.















... because you're not feeling well.


















... because friends take care of their friends.








Van Morrison - Haunts of Ancient Peace
Beside the garden walls,
We walk in haunts of ancient peace.
At night we rest and go to sleep
In haunts of ancient peace.
The love and light we seek,
The words we do not need to speak,
Here in this wondrous way we keep
These haunts of ancient peace.
Let us go there again
When we need some relief
Oh, when I can't find my feet
When I need rest and sleep.
The Sunday bells they chime
Around the countryside and towns
A song of harmony and rhyme
In haunts of ancient peace.
The holy grail we seek
On down by haunts of ancient peace.
We see the new Jerusalem
In haunts of ancient peace.
Oh, when I can't find my feet
Oh, when I need some relief
One more time again.
You know I want to go there one more time again.
Be still in haunts of ancient peace.


Haunts Of Ancient Peace
By Van Morrison
BestAudioCodes.com



Be well again soon.






























































































































































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

How sweet! Is that for our Bonded One?

Slideshow