1. My uncle once : took me out on a snowmobile to teach me how to drive it and ran into a tree.
2. Never in my life : bungee jumping - no way!!
3. When I was seventeen : I got my drivers license.
4. High School was : forgettable.
5. I will never forget : Roran.
6. I once met : Mikael Baryshnikov (he was really short, but HOT!)
7. There’s this girl I know who : just won the Donnie Smith Chopper Class Challenge international motorcycle-design competition in Minnesota and she's from a local high school.
8. Once, at a bar : I partied with some of the members of the band "Chicago".
9. By noon, I’m usually : thinking about quitting time.
10. Last night : I made fudge for my grade 10 English class.
12. Next time I go to gym/church : I will remember to be thankful that I can.
13. Susan Boyle : I hope her new reality is better than all her dreams.
14. What worries me most : right now, my health.
15. When I turn my head left, I see : my sweet B-man playing with his soldiers.
16. When I turn my head right, I see : my cuddly Daisy dog laying on her back, snoozing.
17. You know I’m lying when : I say I'm never lonely.
18. What I miss most about the eighties : going to university.
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be : Beatrice from "Much Ado About Nothing"
20. By this time next year : Custody of my son will be finalized.
21. A better name for me would be : Nicely Nicely
22. I have a hard time understanding : why bad things happen to good people.
23. If I ever go back to school, I’ll : finish my masters degree in High School Guidance.
24. You know I like you if : come back to you after I've been gone for a while.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be : my sweet son, B-man, for being my reason.
26. When I compare 80’s rock to 90’s rock : I have my students write a report about it. (:P)
27. Take my advice, never : forget to count your blessings each day.
28. My ideal breakfast is : yogurt and fruit.
29. A song I love, but do not own is : "Dream Come True" by Frozen Ghost
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest : bringing your walking shoes because we have over 60 kms of the most beautiful walking trails in Canada within the city limits.
31. My favorite Beatle is : I've always been John's girl.
32. Why won’t people : be kinder and more tolerant to each other?
33. If you spend the night at my house : B-man will make you breakfast.
34. I’d stop my wedding for : BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... if only SOMEONE had!
35. The world could do without : gossip.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than : speak to my ex again.
37. My favorite blonde is : my best friend's daughter Kyla.
38: Paper clips are more useful than : muffin top pans (I just don't GET those).
39. If I do anything well, it’s : listen.
40. And by the way : I'm late for work ... again!