Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


30 May 2009

BLOG-OLOGY


MOUTHOLOGY


Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?

A. Thai Sweet & Spicy


Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?

A: Bravo Pizzeria - for their yummilicious souvlaki


Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?

A. Graffiti - for the moussaka and their superlative wine cellar


Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?

A. Entirely based on the service provided


Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?

A. Brochettes with shrimp or chicken and veggies


Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?

A. spicy barbeque chicken and red onions


Q. What do you like to put on your toast?

A. peanut butter or tahini


TECHNOLOGY


Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?

A. A picture of my son at his last tae kwondo test day


Q. How many televisions are in your house?

A. Two - but no cable


BIOLOGY


Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?

A. Right mostly


Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?

A. Yes, several things and glad to see them go


Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?

A. so many years ago, I don't remember


Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?

A. the dog into the back of the car - she's getting too old to get in by herself


Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?

A. Yes


BULL[CRAP]OLOGY


Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?

A. No, don't think so


Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

A. I like my name just fine thanks, although when I was younger, I would have given anything to have a name people could spell without asking.


Q. What color do you think looks best on you?

A. Jewel tones - cherry red, emerald green, deep purple ...


Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?

A. Uhhhh ... lol yeah ...


Q. Have you ever saved someone's life?

A. It's been said that I have, but I'm not convinced of it.


Q. Has someone ever saved yours?

A. Several times now


DAREOLOGY


Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?

A. Yes


Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?

A. That's a BIG negative


Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?

A. LOL I don't think I'd have a problem with that ...


Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?

A. That's a fershure, although they aren't exactly beating the door down with offers, for some reason.


Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?

A. Depends...how many weeks do I have to do it?


Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?

A. ... *considers this* ... can I choose who I get to off?


DUMBOLOGY


Q: What is in your left pocket?

A: No pants = no pockets


Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?

A: Not really, no.


Q: Could you live with roommates?

A: I've done it many times before and, although I wouldn't choose to again, I could do it if I had to.


Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?

A: three


Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?

A: Two weeks ago when one of my neighbours had an accident in her yard


Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?

A: Young at heart


Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?

A: the B-man will always be my number one


LASTOLOGY


Q: Friend you talked to?

A: Michelle


Q: Last person who called you?

A: Dale


Q: Person you hugged?

A: the B-man


FAVORITOLOGY


Q: Number?

A: two


Q: Season?

A: autumn because it's still warm but the blackflies are gone and the mosquitos are dazed


CURRENTOLOGY


Q: Missing someone?

A: Yes


Q: Mood?

A: relaxed


Q: Listening to?

A: Kenny Loggins cd


Q: Watching?

A. I don't watch tv


Q: Worrying about?

A. nothing right now


RANDOMOLOGY


Q: First place you went this morning?

A: outside with the dog


Q: What can you not wait to do?

A. go on my vacation


Q: What's the last movie you saw?

A. Dead Men wear Plaid (on dvd)


Q: Do you smile often?

A: I smile a lot


Q: Are you a friendly person?

A: Friendly but shy, so sometimes I come across a bit aloof

1 comment:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Excellent answers here my friend...

Slideshow