Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


30 July 2007

THREE WORDS MEME

I have to gratefully acknowledge Trav for conveniently posting this meme where I could easily find it and adapt it to my own use. The trick is to answer each category in three words, no more no less. NOT as easy as it sounds ... Oh, if you want it, help yourself.





1. Where is your cell phone? on my desk


2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend? Mac the Knife


3. Your hair? long, curly, brown


4. Where is your father? home bugging mom.


5. Your favorite thing to do? play with Brennan


6. Your dream last night? can't remember it


7. Your dream car? yellow Jaguar convertible


8. The room you're in? cluttered music room


9. Who did you hang out with last night? Mac and Brennan


10. Your fears? spiders and ex


11. What aren't you good at? hiding my emotions


12. Muffins? never eat them


13. One of your wish list items? finalize the divorce


14. The last thing you did? petted the dog


15. Your computer? my life line


16. Your pet? Daisy the husky


17. You are wearing? halter top, cutoffs


18. Your life? better every day


19. Your mood? relaxed, on vacation


20. Missing? nothing at all


21. Your car? 2005 Toyota Matrix


22. What are you thinking about now? camping with Mac


23. Your work? french/music teacher


24. Your summer? playing with Brennan


25. Your relationship status? falling in love


26. Your favorite color(s)? green, red, cream


27. When is the last time you cried? late last night


28. When was the last time you laughed? two minutes ago


29. School? never stopped going


30. Favorite 90's group? barren, desolate wasteland

8 comments:

Travis Cody said...

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it.

Meribah said...

Hmmm, the puppy learns something new everyday! Good job on the meme.

Julie said...

Yeah, this is a good one isn't it? I stuck it in my "memes to do" file.

Anndi said...

Falling in love.. it's a beautiful thing.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Nicely done.....beautiful marsh walk...congratulations....

TopChamp said...

Hi coco! Nice to see you again! laughing was recent - that has to be a good sign.

Unknown said...

Pretty good but what is "falling in love"?

ancient clown said...

Blessings:

Haven't done meme's with my name yet but "Ancient Ward Vall Clown" is my full name anagram...that's why I say it has always been my name simply hidden from me until I was old enough to find it.
your humble servant,
ancient clown

Slideshow