Angell tagged me and everybody knows that if you get tagged, you're it.
By the way? I dug down deep for some of these, so if you're easily shocked, DON'T GO ANY FURTHER (Dana???)
First, The Rules: We have to post these rules before we give you the facts ...
*Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
*People who are tagged write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
*At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. (note: the first 8 people who read this and heaven't yet been tagged, consider yourselves the chosen ones)
*Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog. (see, now I don't have to do that)
Now, without further ado, here's eight things about (drumroll) ... ME!
1. When I was 16, I broke my neck, between the C2 and C3 vertebrae, in a diving accident. I was lucky, because my swim coach was also a paramedic and kept me immobilized until the ambulance got there.
2. I was known as a real party girl my first two years of university. I never missed a beer garden or a house party and I guess I'm just lucky that I didn't lose my scholarship or end up pregnant.
3. I can play 22 musical instruments. I started out on the alto sax when I was 14, the piano when I was 15 and just kinda went from there. The instruments are: saxophone, clarinet, flute, oboe, bassoon, recorder, trumpet, trombone, french horn, tuba, violin, cello, double bass, guitar, bass guitar, piano, organ, marimba, drum kit, djembe, tin whistle and bodhran.
4. I didn't own a credit card until I was 39 years old, and only got one to simplify the adoption of my son.
5. I have recently become interested in the world of BD/sM and have met some wonderful, openminded people through internet and through local groups in the past two months. I am currently in a D/s relationship and have quite fallen in love with the lifestyle.
6. I was arrested in my early 20's for skinnydipping at a public beach. It was after dark and the beach was nearly deserted, but apparently my friends and I were not the first to have the idea.
7. I grew marijuana in my parents' back garden the summer between grade 11 and 12. They never knew what it was, and I never got found out, but I became a bit of a celebrity at school because of it.
8. About 18 months ago, I discovered I have a talent for writing a specific kind of literature. I have always enjoyed reading erotica, but it took having an online lover for me to discover that I could also write it. I have had 2 short stories published, and the magazine that published them has requested more of my work.