The New Year Meme
1. Looking back on 2008, what might your theme song have been?
You Raise Me Up
2. If 2008 was a movie, who would play you?
Kate Winslet or Catherine Zeta-Jones (I intend to aim high this year *grins*)
3. What was your greatest gift of 2008?
That's the easiest question - my time with Roran!
4. What is your New Year Resolution, or, what are you committing to this year?
I don't make resolutions, but I will be continuing my journey to emotional healing.
5. If January could be represented by one song, what would it be?
Draw Me Close
6. What do you wish for your body in 2009?
LMAOOOOOOO tell me that doesn't say what I think it does ... okay, let me think ... oh, I know - I would like for my body hair to stop growing, and for my feet to become a perfect size 8 that will fit comfortably into any shoe ... and, in the long-term, to continue to mature with beauty, character and grace, the way Roran and I agreed to do.
7. Name one new thing you would love to try in the New Year.
I am going to get a tattoo ... IF I can get over the whole "multiple needles piercing my skin" thing ...
8. What do you long for 2009 to bring?
What I really long for can't happen, and I can't think of anything else for myself ... so I want my son to get child support payments from the deadbeat jerkwad so we can afford some little extras for him this year.
9. If that happened, how would you feel?
Frankly, shocked and suspicious.
10. Where would you love to vacation in 2009 if money were no object?
Ireland, then Nebraska, then Manitoba, then New Orleans, then all my friends who I've longed to meet and never had the means. They know who they are. (It said money was no object, right?) Okay, then I'd go to Australia, and finish off by taking my son to Disneyland.
11. What would you like the theme of 2009 to be?
I have two, both ironically named after tv shows, from the girl who doesn't watch tv: "Survivor" or "Friends".
12. If 2009 was a book, and the title was 5 words or less, what might the title be?
"Lead With An Open Heart" (that seems appropriate given the learning experiences of 2008)