Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


26 January 2009

Brief Hiatus

Here's the thing - I was looking at my workload over the next couple of days, and I came to the conclusion that there's no room for extras. In the next two days, I have two stacks of exams to mark, 5 classes of report card marks to prepare, two new courses to prep, and that's while still teaching middle school music classes for half of each day, attending semestrial meetings, taking care of my 5-year old son, my dog and myself. I also fell on the ice this weekend, screwed up my knee so I can't walk without my mom's cane and have to fit in a doctor's appointment somewhere. Such is life. So I'll be back in a couple days. Have a great week's beginning.

4 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

We will be here when you return...remember to alternate ice and heat on that knee

Travis Cody said...

Watch your step! Take care of yourself and we'll see you soon.

Meribah said...

**Winces** Yup, I fully understand what it's like to hurt your knee. Not fun. Hope your weekend is a good one!

Anndi said...

Stupid ice...

Slideshow