It seems appropriate to do this on a weekend, as I have lots of catching up to do.
I stole this from Angell, who stole it from Dana, who stole it from Turn, who got it from Mimi.....
1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship. -- two-timing pig (wait - was that two or three?)
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? -- I wax. (what do the guys answer to this, I wonder ...)
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? -- watching cartoons with Brennan and eating Corn Puffs
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? -- chatting online with a dear friend.
5. Are you any good at math? -- my brother got all the math genes in our family.
6. Your prom night? -- nothing to tell.
7. Do you have any famous relatives? -- infamous, maybe ...
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? -- yes, paid it off 6 months after graduating.
9. Do you know the words to your MySpace song? -- I don't have a MySpace.
10. Last thing you received in the mail? -- a cheque for some freelance critiquing I've been doing.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? -- two - water and skim milk
12. Who most recently made you smile? -- In person? My son. On line? Vinny.
13. Who did you lose your virginity to? -- my brother's best friend, Rob. Damn, I should learn faster, I really should ...
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? -- every single time.
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? -- extraction.
16. What is out your back door? -- snow ...
18. Do you like the ocean? -- my blood is 95% salt water.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas? -- yep. Standard teacher gift.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? -- yes, many, many times. Most recently about a month ago. Going again tonight with Brennan for the lunar eclipse. It'll be his first time.
22. Something you are excited about? -- March Break with my son.
23. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? -- I don't eat ice cream, but my favorite frozen yogurt is chocolate fudge brownie. mmmmmmm.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? -- no, nor grandparents either.
25. Describe your keychain. -- red neckstrap with music notes on it, 7 keys, mini-flashlight, school code pass, Montreal Canadiens medallion and a shamrock charm.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group? -- Friday - school assembly of about 500 kids and staff.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? -- chocolate suede and leather 3/4 length car coat.
29. What do you think of the person you copied this from? -- Angell is a true friend with a huge heart, a great sense of fun, and an edge of perviness.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? -- open, so the dogs aren't scratching on it all night, and so I can hear Brennan if he needs me.