Today, fill your cup of life with sunshine and laughter.
~Dodinsky


29 September 2006

... AND ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

Ok, so I'm done. I hope to God I will never have to do anything like that again in my life. End of story. It was received well enough, mind you, but as I had feared, my peers were looking for a solution to a problem that has existed for many years in the school system, and I couldn't offer them any hope. So for now, at least, I can go back to being the anonymous classroom teacher that I LIKE to be. Man, I'm tired tonight. Be back to normal (?) as soon as possible, kiddies. Love ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And who else out there just knows that she got a standing ovation when she was done and many came up and thanked her.

Coco.. you really need to tell the truth dear...we all know you slayed them

Slideshow