I stole this a long time ago and then never completed it. My apologies to whomever I stole it from because I forgot to note it down and now I can't remember. I thought it was a good blogpost for a day when I felt like blogging but didn't have any fresh ideas, so here you have it. My 100 truths:
1. Last beverage→ water
2. Last phone call→ Carl from NJ, checking on my wellbeing. He's such a sweetheart.
3. Last text message→ "I love you" from Romeo. (Yes, that's his real name and he's JUST a dear friend.)
4. Last song you listened to→ B-man, playing "Old MacDonald" on the piano
5. Last time you cried→ Last night because I was lonely.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → Yes. Dated him, left him for someone else, went back to him, got smart and dumped him.
7. Been cheated on? → Yes, the bastard!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → No, I never regret kisses or hugs.
9. Lost someone special?→ Yes, and that's all I've got to say about that.
10. Been depressed?→ Yes.
11. Been drunk? –> Yes.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. dark crimson red
13. dark forest green
14. dusty rose pink
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends → Yes
16. Fallen out of love → No
17. Laughed until you cried → Yes
18. Met someone who changed you→ Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yes
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ Yes
23. How many kids do you want to have→ I want more, but I'm going to have to adopt to get them. The B-man wants siblings.
24. Do you have any pets → We have a husky named Daisy and a baby ball python named Gomez.
25. Do you want to change your name→ When I was younger, I always wanted a name that everybody can spell on their first try but now I like that my name is "memorable".
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ My son took me out for supper and then we had cake and frozen yogurt at my best friend's house.
27. What time did you wake up today → 5:45 am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ Standing outside in the rain with the dog.
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for → summer vacation
30. Last time you saw your father→ Thursday night at my parents' house for supper.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → I would like to have my hearing back.
32. What are you listening to right now → B-man practicing piano.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes, I have two students and a godson named Tom.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → "Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ... Old MacDonald had a ..." aaaaaaaaargh!
36. Whats your real name- Corinna Rose
37. Relationship Status → Dating a lot
38. Zodiac sign: Cancer
39. Male or female→ I love being a woman! :D
40. Elementary→ Hillsborough Consolidated Elementary School
41. Middle School → I went to Junior High (grades 7-9) at Caledonia Regional School.
42. High school → Caledonia Regional School
43. Hair color → red-brown
44. Long or short → shoulder-length
45. Height → 5' 7"
46. Do you have a crush on someone? → Not recently.
47. What do you like about yourself? → I'm kind to everyone.
48. Piercings → Ears and ... something unmentionable ...
49. Tattoos → Not yet, but someone designed one for me that I am going to have done in memory of Roran
50. Righty or lefty → mostly righty, but some lefty
51. First surgery → Broken neck
52. First piercing → My ears when I was 12.
53. First tattoo → Not yet (see above)
54. First best friend → Shane, the little boy who lived across the street from me. We were 2.
56. First pet → Happy, a big collie
57. First vacation→ I don't remember the first one, but the first one I remember in detail was our family trip to Ireland for a month when I was 12.
58. First concert → Burton Cummings when I was 13.
59. First crush→ Ohhhhhhh ... Leslie McKeown of the Bay City Rollers!
60. First alcoholic drink→ I was 12. It was very illicit and I discovered that I am not a fun drunk.
61. Eating → Nothing
62. Drinking → Water
63. I'm about to → do housework
64. Listening to → didn't I already answer this question?
65. Waiting for → a phone call about a birthday party
YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids? Absolutely - I'd like to adopt again.
67. Want to get married? I would like to, but it has to be for the right reasons.
68. Careers in mind? If I couldn't be a music teacher like I am now, I'd want to be a buyer for a shoe boutique.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → I've been craving hugs lately.
71. Shorter or taller → Taller.
72. Older or Younger → Older has always been a huge attraction for me.
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneously romantic (:D)
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → LOL I would prefer nice big strong hands (is that cheating?)
75. Tattoos or piercings— Tats, but it would depend on where the piercing is located ... (:P)
76. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → Yes.
80. Drank hard liquor → LOL
81. Lost glasses/contacts → No.
82. Wrecked your car→ No.
83. Broken someone's heart → Yes, although it wasn't deliberate.
84. Had your own heart broken → Oh yeah.
85. Been arrested? → Is "detained" the same thing?
86. Turned someone down → Yes.
87. Cried when someone died → Yes.
88. Liked a friend that is a boy? → Yes, except I prefer the term "man" or "male".
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself - Yes
90. Miracles → Yes
91. Love at first sight -- No.
92. Heaven → Yes.
93. Santa Claus → Absolutely.
94. Kissing on the first date? → Depends on the date. Depends on the kiss. Depends on the waning of the moon and the turning of the tides ...
95. Angels → Yes - I believe the world is full of angels.
96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Yes.
98. Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever? Yes.
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? I've discovered that you can live without most anything, although sometimes it doesn't feel like living.
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? → Yes - my blog is slowly starving for lack of any idea at all.